Stage 5 - Land of Waterfalls Loop
Saturday, September 21, 2013:
- 25 miles. 3186+ ft of elevation gain.
- Named for the 250+ waterfalls contained in Transylvania County
- This stage starts at the North Carolina Outward Bound School - riders will be shuttled to the location and do NOT have the option of driving themselves to this start
- Includes the Famed Farlow Gap downhill which crosses several waterfalls
- Other great trails in the Fish Hatchery area including Cove Creek, Daniel Ridge, Davidson River Trail
A little info about why it's called The Land of Waterfalls