2016 ORAMM Transfer Forum
Refund and Transfer Policy
- No Refunds
- We will not carryover entries to another year
- We are not responsible for missing drop bags
If for some reason you are unable to make it to the race, you are able to transfer your entry to another person for a fee.
- Transfer to another person $40 – until June 26
- Transfer to another person $60 – until July 18
- All transfers must be made by July 18
- No Race Day Transfers
- We cannot guarantee tshirt sizes to transfer entries made after June 27
How to Transfer Your Entry
1. Find someone to buy your spot. Post a comment below this post or we recommend visiting a Discussion on our Facebook page to find someone. (You will need to be logged in from a computer as this function will not work on the mobile version of Facebook.) Or you can ask your friends, inquire with your local cycling club or post on other bike forums to find someone – whatever works. You and the new rider will work out the race fee privately.
2. The new rider will then need to purchase their transfer online. That’s all there is to it!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.