We encourage your friends and family members to cheer you on during the race and have maps available for them at the registration area.
We have had issues with parking in the past at the rest stop locations, so will be enforcing parking guidelines to ensure a safe event for all involved.
Rest Stop 1
- Spectators will need to park in the back of the Brookside Baptist Church parking lot. Follow signage and parking assistant.
- Please do not park on the road! There is plenty of parking in the grassy field behind the church.
Map of Area
Directions to RS 1
From the Gateway Museum in Downtown Old Fort:
- Turn LEFT on Highway 70/W Main St.
- Turn RIGHT on Old US Highway 70 towards Andrew’s Geyser.
- You will travel for a few miles and eventually see the Kitsuma Picnic Area on your left.
- Turn RIGHT onto Mill Creek Road.
- You will travel for another 2.5 miles or so passing Andrew’s Geyser. Mill Creek Road will turn left into gravel.
- Stay STRAIGHT onto Graphite Road.
- Continue past the rest stop.
- Follow signage to park in the back of the Brookside Baptist Church parking lot.