Pisgah Stage Race
The Brevard Music Center is the base camp for all Pisgah Stage Race activity. PSR’s opening ceremony, nightly dinners and awards, the start and finish to Stage 5, and closing ceremonies will all be held here on-site.
All of our on-site rentals include:
- Linens and towels provided
- Parking at the cabin
- Daily trash and towel service
- No disturbances from telephones, TV, or internet; Wi-Fi available at various campus locations
Single room in Cabin Room Weekly Rental $600.00
Our cabins – tucked away in some of the most serene, peaceful locations on our 181-acre campus – offer affordable, modest lodging options for riders to be able to stay walking distance from the race.
Each cabin has a shared, screened-in, furnished porch that leads to private, secured guest rooms, complete with private bathroom. Bedrooms include one queen sized bed. These cozy cabins are tucked into the hills of our rustic campus and are sure to provide a social and restful retreat.
- screened-in porch ( shared)
- One full bathroom per bedroom
- Add a roll-away twin bed for $75
- Microwave on porch (shared)
- Mini-refrigerator on porch (shared)
- Quiet hours – 10:00pm to 7:00am
- If you are traveling solo, we will appoint you a cabinmate to fill the other separate room of the cabin.
- This price is for one room of the two bedroom cabin
FACTS & RULES:
- Check in: 12:00pm to 6:00pm on Monday, April 13th , 2020 (please contact us for a different check in time)
- Check out: noon on Sunday, April 19th
- Quiet hours – 10:00pm to 7:00am
- No smoking
- No pets
- Sunset Motel (Race Sponsor): The Sunset Motel is a quaint retro 20-room motor court within walking distance to downtown dining (and drinking!). Each room has front door parking, wifi, HBO, microwave, fridge, coffee pot. Bike wash and rags provided. Bikes allowed in rooms with tarp. Three pet rooms available.
- Holiday Inn Express: 2 miles from start/finish area. Pet friendly, wireless internet, fitness room, pool, free breakfast.
- Hampton Inn: 1.5 miles from start/finish area. Free breakfast, high speed internet access, cable TV, AAA hotel diamond rated, fitness room, pool. No pets.
Bed & Breakfasts:
- Red House Inn: English Bed & Breakfast in the heart of Brevard and quite possibly the best breakfast in Brevard. The Inn is a short walk from many shopping and dining opportunities and within easy driving distance to Brevard Music Center, Pisgah National Forest and Dupont State forest. Satellite television and high speed wireless internet. Two houses for rent also. Owned by local cyclists.
- Pilot Cove Cabins : FOREST LODGING: Our modern cabins offer luxuries to make your stay comfortable. Often referred to as ‘deckhouses,’ these cabins are designed to seamlessly interact with the outdoors. Fully appointed and finely finished with a kitchen, bathroom, living area, washer/dryer, mudroom, covered deck, secure bike storage, bike wash station, and private parking, these cabins are your perfect home away from home in the mountains.
- Brevard Music Center rental cabins: If you are looking for accommodations conveniently located on the campus and walking distance from the race’s daily ceremony space, please click on the above link. Each cabin has a shared, screened-in, furnished porch that leads to private, secured guest rooms, complete with private bathroom. Bedrooms include one queen sized bed. These cozy cabins are tucked into the hills of our rustic campus and are sure to provide a social and restful retreat.
- Davidson River Campground: Located directly across from the Stage starts. Facilities provided include fire rings, picnic tables, lantern posts, gravel tent pads, hot showers, and flush toilets. Reservations required. Starting at $18 with $2 extra for river sites. RV and group sites available. This is the most convenient/affordable spot to base out of for the race. Online reservations are full as only 45 sites are available online. 100 sites are saved for first come first serve. Plan on arriving early enough to ensure yourself a camp spot.
- National Forest Campsites: There are lots available throughout the forest that are free. There are 8 along forest service road 477 before you get to the Horse Stables. These are 1.5 to 3 miles away from the start/finish area. These sites are on a first come, first take basis. All of these sites can hold two tents and two cars. They all have lantern posts, raised gravel tent pads, and some have picnic tables. There is a No Alcohol rule enforced at these sites.